At “Spirit of Freedom”, we are committed to protecting your privacy. You can browse through most of our site without giving us any information about yourself. But sometimes we do need information to provide services that you request, and this statement of privacy explains data collection and use in those situations. This privacy statement explains data collection and use practices of Spiritoffreedom.com.au.
Collecting your Personal Information
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you are booking or enquiring for more information on one of our dive adventures. Personal information collected often is limited to e-mail address, language, country or location, but may include other information when needed to provide a service you requested.
For example: If you choose a Live-aboard or Day dive product that requires payment, we will request personal information necessary for billing such as: name, address, telephone number, and credit card number.
When you do, we keep this registration information on file with any information you’ve already given us on previous visits to our Web site. This is considered your personal profile. You do not have to purchase online and have an option to order through facsimile or by bank transfers.
Use of your Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To make the site easier for you to use by not making you enter your personal information more than once.
- To deliver services or products that you request or purchase.
- To help you quickly find products or information on spiritoffreedom.com.au
- To help us create and publish content most relevant to you.
- To alert you to special offers, updated information and other new services from Tusa Dive and Spirit of Freedom. We do not provide or pass on your personal information to any other company or entity.
“Spirit of Freedom” may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on “Spirit of Freedom” or the site;
- protect and defend the rights or property of “Spirit of Freedom” and its family of Web sites, or
- act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of “Spirit of Freedom”, its Web sites, or the public.
Your information may be stored and processed in Australia , by “Spirit of Freedom” or its affiliates, or subsidiaries, and by using this site, you consent to any such transfer of information within Spirit of Freedom & Tusa Dive. “Spirit of Freedom” abides by the safe harbour framework as set forth by the Australian government.
Control of your Personal Information
When you register, or otherwise give us personal information, SpiritofFreedom.com.au will not share that information with third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions already listed. It will only be used for the purposes stated above.
Spiritoffreedom.com.au may send out periodic e-mails informing you of specials New products and Sevices, issues related to a dive product or service you requested.
Access to your Personal Information
You may review and update this information at any time by requesting the information through the site or facsimile. You can:
- View and edit personal information you have already given us.
- Tell us whether you want Spiritoffreedom.com.au to send you marketing information.
- Subscribe, or cancel subscriptions, to newsletters about our services and products.
Security of your Personal Information
“Spirit of Freedom” strictly protects the security of your personal information and honours your choices for its intended use. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except under conditions explained above. Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access.
You also have a significant role in protecting your information so do not share these with others.
To ensure we are publishing content customers need and want, spiritoffreedom.com.au collects site-visitation statistics but not using using cookies. We only use this information in aggregated form and only use site-visitation statistics for improving our site.
When someone visits the site, cookies are not placed on the customer’s machine. We do not use web beacons nor action tags technology to access your personally identifiable information on spiritoffreedom.com.au.
How you can correct inaccuracies in the information.
If you have questions regarding this statement, you should first contact email@example.com
Changes to this Statement
Spiritoffreedom.com.au will occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “last updated” date at the top of the privacy statement. For material changes to this Statement, spiritoffreedom.com.au will notify you by placing prominent notice on the Web site.
“Spirit of Freedom” welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy, please contact us by e-mail, or postal mail.